WeChat has grown into a very popular and influential social network. There are about 800 million WeChat users worldwide, 3 out of 4 Singaporean mobile users have a WeChat Account. One effect of the banning of social media platforms like Facebook, Google, YouTube in China, WeChat becomes the best platform for reaching Chinese consumers. Whenever the need arises to reach Chinese consumers, or simply reach out to the growing number of WeChat users worldwide, you need to get equipped with the latest tools WeChat has to offer!
The best way to learn is to build it. Therefore, our course consists of 70% hands-on experience, 30% theory. This 7 hours course helps business owners to build their brand via WeChat.
Who’s it for?
- Business Enterprises
Seeking to reach out China/ Chinese market.
- Career Changers
Attempting to start an exciting career in a creative and analytical industry.
- Marketing Professionals
Stand one step ahead of your peers knowing this Chinese social media.
1) Basic Concepts:
- Introduction to WeChat
- WeChat Official Account Registration Process
- Proposal Writing
2) Develop Official Account Functionalities:
- Menu Creation
- Broadcast Messaging
- Auto Reply
- Direct Messaging
- Follower Management
- Content Management
1) Content Analysis:
- Discussion on types of materials involved
- Statistical data generation of contents
2) Content Generation Techniques:
- Hands-on experience in content creation
- Do’s and Don’ts of WeChat
- Content quality analysis
- Improvisation techniques
3) Contents Categorization:
- Message Broadcast
- Menu generating techniques
1) WeChat V/S Other Social Media Comparison
2) Case Study
3) Marketing Tips
Course Trainer – Warren Teh
Warren Teh is a Certified ACTA (Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment) trainer. Inclination towards WeChat Marketing started in 2013. He is specialized in implementing Chinese social media marketing strategy, coaching and execution.
He is also a serial entrepreneur who established 6 companies ranging from Telco, e-commerce, social media marketing, limousine services, cleaning service to F&B.
Register for our free preview session !
- 29 June 2017 from 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm @ 28 Sin Ming Lane #05-137 Midview City Singapore 573972 Register
- 4 July 2017 from 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm @ 28 Sin Ming Lane #05-137 Midview City Singapore 573972 Register
- 12 July 2017 from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm @ 28 Sin Ming Lane #05-137 Midview City Singapore 573972 Register
- 5 July 2017 from 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm @ 7500A Beach Road #02-346 Singapore 199591 Register
- 12 July 2017 from 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm @ 7500A Beach Road #02-346 Singapore 199591 Register
- SkillsFuture Approved (Ref no.: CRS-N-0041306)
- PIC claimable under Training of Employees
- Free 4 hours Tutorial session worth $320
- Group review after course attended
- Join our WeChat Community to find new potential customers & business partners to enhance your business to the next level
Course Title: How to boost your brand via WeChat (CRS-N-0041306) Link to SkillsFuture
Course Fee: S$450
- 28 June 2017 (Chinese) from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm @ 28 Sin Ming Lane #05-137 Midview City Singapore 573972
- 27 June 2017 (English) from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm @ 28 Sin Ming Lane #05-137 Midview City Singapore 573972
- 21 July 2017 (English) from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm @ 28 Sin Ming Lane #05-137 Midview City Singapore 573972
To register, email to email@example.com
Bank: OCBC Singapore
Account Number(SGD): 528-122740-001
Swift Code: OCBCSGSG
Bank Code: 7339
Cheques payable to “Biz N Consumer Solution Pte Ltd”