WeChat Marketing Course
The best way to learn is to build it. Therefore, our course consists of 70% hands-on experience, 30% theory. This 7 hours course helps business owners to build their brand via WeChat.
Who’s it for?
- Business Enterprises
Seeking to reach out China/ Chinese market.
- Career Changers
Attempting to start an exciting career in a creative and analytical industry.
- Marketing Professionals
Stand one step ahead of your peers knowing this Chinese social media.
1) Basic Concepts:
- Introduction to WeChat
- WeChat Official Account Registration Process
- Proposal Writing
2) Develop Official Account Functionalities:
- Menu Creation
- Broadcast Messaging
- Auto Reply
- Direct Messaging
- Follower Management
- Content Management
1) Content Analysis:
- Discussion on types of materials involved
- Statistical data generation of contents
2) Content Generation Techniques:
- Hands-on experience in content creation
- Do’s and Don’ts of WeChat
- Content quality analysis
- Improvisation techniques
3) Contents Categorization:
- Message Broadcast
- Menu generating techniques
1) WeChat V/S Other Social Media Comparison
2) Wechat Pay
3) Case Study
4) Marketing Tips
Course Trainer – Warren Teh
Warren Teh is a Certified ACTA (Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment) cum PA (People Association) trainer. Inclination towards WeChat Marketing started in 2013. He is specialized in implementing Chinese social media marketing strategy, coaching and execution.
He is also a serial entrepreneur who established 6 companies ranging from Telco, e-commerce, social media marketing, limousine services, cleaning service to F&B.
Register for our free preview session !
- 29 Nov 2018, Thursday, 2.00pm – 4.00pm @ 28 Sin Ming Lane #03-142 Singapore 573972
- 12 Dec 2018, wednesday, 2.00pm – 4.00pm @ 28 Sin Ming Lane #03-142 Singapore 573972
- Free 4 hours Tutorial session worth $320
- Group review after course attended
- Join our WeChat Community to find new potential customers & business partners to enhance your business to the next level
Course Title: How to Boost YourBrand via WeChat
Course Fee: S$450 (SkillsFuture Funded)
- 20 Dec 2018, Thursday, 9.30am to 5.30pm @ Mid View City, 28 Sin Ming Lane #03-142 Singapore 573972
CLICK HERE to see how learners have benefited from our course.
To register, email to email@example.com
Bank: OCBC Singapore
Account Number(SGD): 528-122740-001
Swift Code: OCBCSGSG
Bank Code: 7339
Cheques payable to “Biz N Consumer Solution Pte Ltd”